Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    This Event (super D & Enduro) is SOLD OUT thanks to everyone who pre-registered online.

Note: you will have to pay $2 to enter the park and pay and $5 USAC day of license for those not USAC riders.

same applies for Sunday's Enduro there will be a $5 day license fee.

the Alley Cat Friday at Chicora and the Dirt Jam at Sunrift are still open to the public, bring bikes to both events.

Turbo Monkey
    Is the Enduro USAC now?

we tried to work w/ USAC for the Insurance purposes. They wanted an official at the Start and Finish of every stage plus a head official (who's local) ... there was no way we could pay travel expenses and boarding for 8 officials.

so we had to get insurance through another group. that's the day of fee for the Enduro.

Someone want to buy my entry? My blazer just died to the tune of $1k or more. I bought it off Will Murray, so I'm assuming eccorp will allow me to do the same. email bizutch@gmail.com
    Last edited by bizutch; 11-14-2012 at 08:29 AM.
    Make it IDIOT PROOF....and someone will make a better idiot!

Might wanna post up on the Paris Mtn facebook page. Saw a couple people on there wanting to register still.

Quote Originally Posted by bizutch View Post
    Someone want to buy my entry? My blazer just died to the tune of $1k or more. I bought it off Will Murray, so I'm assuming eccorp will allow me to do the same. email bizutch@gmail.com
    Email sent

Monkey
    Unfortunately I'm having to cancel going to the race this weekend. So I have three entries for the super D & enduro if someone needs a slot. If interested please email me. bmccmatt@yahoo.com
    http://brushymtncyclists.com/

CYCLETHERAPY - INDUSTRY 9 - FORMULA BRAKES

Quote Originally Posted by Guard View Post
    Unfortunately I'm having to cancel going to the race this weekend. So I have three entries for the super D & enduro if someone needs a slot. If interested please email me. bmccmatt@yahoo.com
    email sent

FYI, my entry is for both Super D & enduro

Grasshopper
    I have an Enduro only entry for sale if anyone's looking.

Quote Originally Posted by singletrack pig View Post
    I have an Enduro only entry for sale if anyone's looking.
    Got a guy here in Asheville that wants it. Whats your cell #?

Grasshopper
    Cool, thx. 828-two7nine 8twoone8

Just a heads up for you downhillers doing the Super D. The way they have it setup it is more of a XC time trail than a Super D. It was already going to be pedally with a decent amount of uphill, but now they have it starting below the top of the course. So, out of the gate you have a solid minute or so of climbing before you even get to the start of the downhill. Then it finishes with another good climb up to the A and B part instead of finishing at 5 and 6. Time wise, you will spend more times on the ups than the down for sure. XC racers will be sporting a massive chub as soon as they ride the course.
    Compared to other Super D races around here like Dark Mtn. and the full Fontana course, this one is going to have at least twice as much uphill, and the DH section while it is really fun is not going to separate us much as anybody can ride down it fast. So pedal hard and grunt and make animal noises.
    SEI Racing

Still have my entry for sale. I'll sell it for $50 for both days. If you don't show for the Enduro and only ride the Super D, it won't affect your Super D. 828-338-9125 Call me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy R View Post
    Just a heads up for you downhillers doing the Super D. The way they have it setup it is more of a XC time trail than a Super D. It was already going to be pedally with a decent amount of uphill, but now they have it starting below the top of the course. So, out of the gate you have a solid minute or so of climbing before you even get to the start of the downhill. Then it finishes with another good climb up to the A and B part instead of finishing at 5 and 6. Time wise, you will spend more times on the ups than the down for sure. XC racers will be sporting a massive chub as soon as they ride the course.
    Compared to other Super D races around here like Dark Mtn. and the full Fontana course, this one is going to have at least twice as much uphill, and the DH section while it is really fun is not going to separate us much as anybody can ride down it fast. So pedal hard and grunt and make animal noises.
    '14 Canfield Jedi | '12 Canfield DJ | '12 Transition Bandit