Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    sloppy race.

enjoyed the f bombs on the podium.

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail! IH8Rice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    enjoyed the f bombs on the podium.
    was reading an article on how the teams have learned to curse over their in-car transmissions so it doesnt get broadcasted for everyone to hear

also:

Originally Posted by Sandwich
    i schralped bus stop with a rear flat faster than jonkranked does it on his pretty expresso

Looks flexy

Pretty excited for this race, any way to watch it in the US? I usually just download it, but want to watch it live (in HD, not some terrible web broadcast.)

I'd like to see Alonso do well, but my money is on Vettal.

So bummed I couldnt make it to the race this year but I'm looking forward to watching on TV. I hope there are no hiccups here that could trickle down the line and affect the other 2 prospects in North America.

Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by ridiculous View Post
    So bummed I couldnt make it to the race this year but I'm looking forward to watching on TV. I hope there are no hiccups here that could trickle down the line and affect the other 2 prospects in North America.
    The last USGP that I was really excited for was in 2005 and, well, that one didn't turn out so well. Like you said, hoping for no hiccups here. Watching the onboards this morning, it looks like a fantastic track.

Quote Originally Posted by ridiculous View Post
    What are the other 2 prospects?

Quote Originally Posted by Scurry View Post
    Pretty excited for this race, any way to watch it in the US?
    its on Speed tomorrow starting at 1:30 as usuall

i didnt think there was anything else lined up in the US besides the NJ one..if that ever happens.
    i saw the turnout for qualies today and it looked packed, which is awesome. the track and circuit look amazing.

Excited to see the Diffey, Hobbs and Matchett will be on NBC next year. still hoping that Buxton is the pit reporter
    Last edited by IH8Rice; 11-17-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    i schralped bus stop with a rear flat faster than jonkranked does it on his pretty expresso

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Rice View Post
    its on Speed tomorrow starting at 1:30 as usuall

i didnt think there was anything else lined up in the US besides the NJ one..if that ever happens.
    i saw the turnout for qualies today and it looked packed, which is awesome. the track and circuit look amazing.

Excited to see the Diffey, Hobbs and Matchett will be on NBC next year. still hoping that Buxton is the pit reporter
    I didnt know speed broadcasted it, this would be even better if I had it. I guess my comcast account doesnt get it. Should be good to have it on NBC though.

I knew it was leaving speed, didn't know it was going to NBC. Does this mean they'll time delay every race broadcast though?...
    Last edited by 6thElement; 11-18-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thElement View Post
    I knew it was leaving speed, didn't know it was going to NBC. Does this mean they'll time delay every race broadcast though?...
    No. They said they'll have the majority of them live like Speed but will have some time delayed when their air on NBC.

Speed was saying Ferrari broke the seal to Massa's transmission which earned him a 5 grid spot penalty which moves Alonso to the clean side of the track. I love Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Rice View Post
    Speed was saying Ferrari broke the seal to Massa's transmission which earned him a 5 grid spot penalty which moves Alonso to the clean side of the track. I love Ferrari
    the broadcasters impersonation of the mechanic explaining it to the judges a couple of minutes ago was funny as sh!t...
    Last edited by stevew; 11-18-2012 at 12:06 PM.

fvckin hamilton.

man it's a huge deal, i'm only 2 hours away from the track and couldnt watch it on TV. That sucks. What also sucks is I could have gotten in on the $150 tickets but nobody wanted to go that that time. Then just last week the same people got excited about it and paid $1500 to go. I cannot afford. Fvck that.
    Last edited by The Toninator; 11-18-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    Dillhole Posse #82
    Bode H8er season

Quote Originally Posted by The Toninator View Post
    . What also sucks is I could have gotten in on the $150 tickets but nobody wanted to go that that time. Then just last week the same people got excited about it and paid $1500 to go. I cannot afford. Fvck that.
    Lol figures.
    I love when the championship comes down to Brazil. Let's hope Vettel has a KERS problem next race!