Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moron Coworkers

Moron Coworkers

A woman I work with is on the phone with a client. During the 10 minute call I listen to her say "I'm confused" eleven freakin times. WTF! I'm leaning towards a beer or two for lunch...

2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
    A state where you never find the dance floor empty...
    Well hay...you COULD work with a buncha dudes including one that wants to hook up with you and then tell all his friends he did and then have it get back to his wife and then have the wife call you and then have to get involved in a sexual harrassment and defemation of character grievance...talk about a bad WEEK!
    DISCLAIMER: Do not...and I repeat...do NOT take 90% of what I say here seriously. I am a bored government worker who is a smart ass, and I use this forum for entertainment 8 hours a day.

Hater of ARSE saying asses...

dh girlie - aiming to bastardize and derail every thread!

Quote Originally Posted by loco-gringo
    "Raising Helen". *yes - I saw the movie.

hey you guys must be in the office down the hall from me
    Smoke Detectors, Save Lives!
    Macatawa Cycling Club
    Quote Originally Posted by H8R
    Even naked didn't save Showgirls...

Quote Originally Posted by dh girlie
    and then have it get back to his wife
    Homewrecker!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyboy
    Homewrecker!
    f that...he wrecked his own home...he has two small kids too...now he's in trouble at work...
    DISCLAIMER: Do not...and I repeat...do NOT take 90% of what I say here seriously. I am a bored government worker who is a smart ass, and I use this forum for entertainment 8 hours a day.

Well hay...you COULD work with a buncha dudes including one that wants to hook up with you and then tell all their friends they did and then have it get back to their wife and then have the wife call you and then have to get involved in a sexual harrassment and defemation of character grievance...talk about a bad WEEK!
    Holy cow! Did this actually happen to you????

About the worst it gets here is our national sales manager told a coworker that he keeps his really important documents in the "recycle bin" on his pc because it saves space on his hard drive
    Its easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

f that...he wrecked his own home...he has two small kids too...now he's in trouble at work...
    For lying about "hittin" Girlie? Nice.

If I'm cc'ed on another email that I could really give a sh*t less about I'm going to kick some ass :mumble:

Quote Originally Posted by pixelninja
    Holy cow! Did this actually happen to you????

About the worst it gets here is our national sales manager told a coworker that he keeps his really important documents in the "recycle bin" on his pc because it saves space on his hard drive

yep...this guy has made comments to me before and I just ignored it...then he lies to some of the guys and says he and I hooked up...and the wife has cousins and a brother that work here...and who is not a cousin here is dating a cousin of hers...and it came back to bite him in the ass...she calls me and I told her all the crap he's said to me...and how he inappropriately touched me once, and she kicked his ass out because apparently, this isn't the first time she's heard things about him and other women...soooo...I was pissed of cuz the guys here in this place act like a bunch of hens in a sewing circle and gossip like a buncha little bitches. Well, to somewhat protect my reputation, I've spoken HR...found out I can nail his ass with sexual harrassement and defamation of character grievances.

yep...this guy has made comments to me before and I just ignored it...then he lies to some of the guys and says he and I hooked up...and the wife has cousins and a brother that work here...and who is not a cousin here is dating a cousin of hers...and it came back to bite him in the ass...she calls me and I told her all the crap he's said to me...and how he inappropriately touched me once, and she kicked his ass out because apparently, this isn't the first time she's heard things about him and other women...soooo...I was pissed of cuz the guys here in this place act like a bunch of hens in a sewing circle and gossip like a buncha little bitches. Well, to somewhat protect my reputation, I've spoken HR...found out I can nail his ass with sexual harrassement and defamation of character grievances.
    What a freakin moron. Did he actually think that that type of behavior wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt? He's got my vote for Moron Coworker of the Year.

:nuts:
    Its easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've spoken HR...found out I can nail his ass with sexual harrassement and defamation of character grievances.
    An example needs to made, and yer just the girlie for the job...

I have one:
    So I get a call this morning from Starbucks (we have a Starbucks in the hotel) saying they have a point of sales receipt printer that's not responding. I go up there and see someone on that POS workstation. At the end of the transaction it gen'd an error message saying the printer is not responding. Ok, I take a look at the printer, no power light. So I question the girls there, "Did you ladies notice that there's no power light on this printer?" One of them shot back, "Don't treat me like I'm stupid! Some of us have degrees ya know!" (I think she's trying to point out I don't have a degree) So, it took all of my self control to NOT shoot back, "Yeah, and I see you're putting your $70K education and degree to good use here in Starbucks!" Anyway, it took 30 sec to trace the power cable and snug up the plug while she and the other girls were just going OFF gossiping. Right now, I can't even talk to her because if I do, the things that will come out of my mouth might a)make her cry, and b)get me fired.
    Last edited by Pau11y; 06-07-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelninja
    What a freakin moron. Did he actually think that that type of behavior wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt? He's got my vote for Moron Coworker of the Year.

:nuts:

I have no idea what he was thinking...not sure if I'll file the grievance, because that could get quite embarassing...but I sure have him thinking theres going to be one filed if he doesn't diffuse the rumors...another thing is, he's got two small kids at home...and his wifes an at home mom...I don't really want to get him suspended without pay and have her and the kids cut off...very sticky situation...very sad.

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacks
    If I'm cc'ed on another email that I could really give a sh*t less about I'm going to kick some ass :mumble:
    Our president reamed a dealer about copying everyone and their cats in emails the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by loco
    Our president reamed a dealer about copying everyone and their cats in emails the other day.

My "dealer" usually just stops by the house.