Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I pity old and/or ugly people

Since moving to Colorado, I've truly discovered that you're as old or ugly as you want to be. For example, my neighbor, she's ~40yo, decent looking woman, but acts like she's 70. And I come into work this morning and one of the production ladies in the back is in her mid-50s, has Pink Floyd cranked up and is just rocking to her job.

Then take ugly people. Driving into work, I see too many mean people, a sour look, a cigarette hanging from their mouth...

But my favorite was last ski season, I got to chatting with a couple women on the lift pushing 80yo -- I asked -- and they friggin' schooled me on the slopes.

Old and/or ugly people should just do society a favor and kill themselves.

2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
    I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!! SkaredShtles's Avatar

Re: I pity old and/or ugly people

Originally posted by LordOpie
    Since moving to Colorado, I've truly discovered that you're as old or ugly as you want to be. For example, my neighbor, she's ~40yo, decent looking woman, but acts like she's 70. And I come into work this morning and one of the production ladies in the back is in her mid-50s, has Pink Floyd cranked up and is just rocking to her job.

Then take ugly people. Driving into work, I see too many mean people, a sour look, a cigarette hanging from their mouth...

But my favorite was last ski season, I got to chatting with a couple women on the lift pushing 80yo -- I asked -- and they friggin' schooled me on the slopes.

Hold on a second. Aren't you old?

-S.S.-

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY! HippieKai's Avatar
    i think your just angry at stupid people because there are some very good looking folks that should stop breathing too.
    Wow, I can’t believe you just took that seriously!

likely ugly, too.

Sounds like you should thank your lucky stars that you turned out perfect. Gosh it must be a struggle to deal with us common folks. Since I am old and ugly I can't seem to pull the trigger.... Could you do me a favor and take me out back and ...... jdcamb

Wow, nice rant. Hitler would be proud.

Also i would just like to know how old you are(not mentally) This sounds like the rant of an 8th grade girl. "eww all those ugly kids should not be talking to me"
    MAD HUCKER STYLEE

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!! SkaredShtles's Avatar

Re: Re: I pity old and/or ugly people

Originally posted by Lexx D

Also i would just like to know how old you are(not mentally) This sounds like the rant of an 8th grade girl. "eww all those ugly kids should not be talking to me"
    <tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet> That's a double-minor for invoking the H-bomb a bit early.

-S.S.-

Not the sharpest tool in the shed N8 v2.0's Avatar

Damn it... Lexx D beat me to Godwin's Law...

Hell why don't we put the metally disambled and physically disabled out of thier misery while we're at it.

Opie you deserve one swift

:nuts: for this one
    MAD HUCKER STYLEE

Re: Re: Re: I pity old and/or ugly people

Originally posted by HippieKai
    i think your just angry at stupid people because there are some very good looking folks that should stop breathing too.
    me thinks you didn't read my post. I'm not talking about physical aesthetics or cronological age.

Originally posted by N8
    Damn it... Lexx D beat me to Godwin's Law...

We need to find you a new hobby

Are you not getting laid? Are you not biking?

Hell why don't we put the metally disambled... out of thier misery while we're at it.
    Hey! WTF did Stosh ever do to you?

Hey! WTF did Stosh ever do to you?
    I dub thee Lord ignoramous And present you with another :nuts:
    MAD HUCKER STYLEE

Maybe you should revise your statement to say "The old-acting and/or ugly-dispostioned should just do society a favor and kill themselves."

You have otherwise set yourself up for some editorial license-induced abuse.
    You think it's the dress you wear,
    That make you a lady.
    Get that out of your mind girl;
    You must be crazy.
    Momma used to tell me,
    Long time ago, "Son,
    Not every t'ing you see
    Glitter is gold."

---Peter Tosh in 'Brand New Second Hand'

This is not an active account Ridemonkey's Avatar

Hey insults from Lexx D - that's a new one!

I guess I'm the only one who's understanding the point of this thread so let me help you out.

He's saying that old and ugly are merely states of mind and that people have the choice to live there lives any way they want. Many choose the path of living pathetic, dismal lives and that affects the way the look and feel all day, every day.

Choice.
    "I know that human beings and fish can co-exist peacefully" - G.W.B.

Man, I was hoping if I moved away from Rochester, I could get away from all the fat, mean, negative attitude people that seem to comprise Rochester's population. Guess I'll cross Colorado off the list of potential places to move
    We do what we must because we can.