Chimp

NO camping at Mount Snow this weekend?

Is this right? It is because of the thunderstorms? Are any of the events cancelled? I'm sure many people would like to know before taking the trek to get there.
    News, Reviews and Opinions: Bog Dogs Race Report

2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
    Gateway to Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by Bog Dogs View Post
    Is this right? It is because of the thunderstorms? Are any of the events cancelled? I'm sure many people would like to know before taking the trek to get there.
    I have no idea where the no camping information is from. We are not setting up a campsite but never planned to. You can camp next to your car like you would for any race at Mount Snow.

We also have not canceled any of our races due to weather. As of right now we are planning on everything running as scheduled.

Thanks.

Turbo Monkey Eastern States Cup's Avatar
    Oh, I'd be camping if I could bring my dog..................................prob not a good idea anyway.

So how'd everything pan out today? I hear the DH course was fun. I was up there to watch with my son but after a few hours the lil guy needed his nap so I did get to see the results. Im sure they will be posted online soon. Its a shame this is the last race at Mount snow for the year.
    Gilbert Brothers Brewing
    Bikes and brews