Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Huh, do you mean USA doesn't allow them? :busted:

Yes, am Canadian. Will travel for beer.
No, I mean what I said: anyone with a criminal record can be deemed “criminally inadmissible to Canada,” and denied entry at the Canadian border, by the Canadian border agent. Why would the USA have any say over whether or not a person could visit Canada? Aren't you Canadian? ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No, I mean what I said: anyone with a criminal record can be deemed “criminally inadmissible to Canada,” and denied entry at the Canadian border, by the Canadian border agent. Why would the USA have any say over whether or not a person could visit Canada? Aren't you Canadian? ;)
I don't know, I'm confused. :rofl:

TRUMP AINT ALLOWED HERE, you guys heard it here first!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I don't know, I'm confused. :rofl:

TRUMP AINT ALLOWED HERE, you guys heard it here first!
I get it, y'all are just so nice it's difficult to comprehend that y'all wouldn't just let anyone in your country. That, and it's not like the U.S. government ever restricts it's own citizens from visiting a foreign country. Oh wait... they do. We're not allowed* to go to Cuba.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"Remember: Trump's jury was made up of ordinary citizens and approved by Trump's own lawyers. The jurors were not politicians or members of the "Deep State." They were Americans who did their civic duty."

Robt. Reich

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"Remember: Trump's jury was made up of ordinary citizens and approved by Trump's own lawyers. The jurors were not politicians or members of the "Deep State." They were Americans who did their civic duty."

Robt. Reich
Getting 12 average dipshits to agree on anything means it was pretty much a no-brainer, let alone 34 times in 2 days.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Biden will pardon Cheetoh in act of goodwill to mend the torn fabric of murican “society.” Cheetoh will in turn defeat Biden in the general election via supreme court shenanigans. He will subsequently sentence Biden via presidential edict to life sentence in prison. You heard it here first.

Edit: guess the prez can’t issue a pardon for a state crime. Also:

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Also:

But this guilty verdict still could sway November’s presidential election. A poll from Bloomberg and Morning Consult earlier this year found that 53% of voters in key swing states would refuse to vote for the Republican if he were convicted.

Another poll, from Quinnipiac University this month, showed 6% of Trump voters would be less likely to vote for him - consequential in such a tight race.

but…